Premium Bar Blend
- Cod. 1001
- 1 kg Pack
A high-quality blend with coffees from Brasil, Guatemala, Ethiopia, Vietnam and India, designed for people who enjoy a fruity coffee with hints of almond and hazelnut. Taste and tactile characteristics reveal a thick, creamy body with a sweet flavour.
Visually, Premium Bar Blend produces a thick, hazelnut-coloured, tiger-striped crema.
Caffeine content is less than 1,2%.
Pack of 1000 g ℮
Shipping weight 1 kg
PRODUCED AND PACKAGED IN ITALY BY: ORO CAFFE' SRL, VIA PERUGIA 6, 33010 TAVAGNACCO (UD)
DENOMINATION OF THE PRODUCT
ROASTED COFFEE BEAN MIXTURE
SPECIAL STORAGE CONDITIONS
STORE THE PRODUCT IN A COOL AND DRY PLACE
We accept payment by the following methods:
- Cash on delivery (additional cost of 10€)
The payment method was chosen during the order process.
For fidelity subscriptions, payment is made through the Stripe portal.
The following credit cards can be used: MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express, Aura Discover.
Prepaid cards, such as Postepay or Kalibra, are generally accepted on PayPal, provided that the issuing company issues an account statement in electronic or paper form, in order to be able to find the PayPal code and become a verified user. Before adding a credit or prepaid card to your PayPal account, make sure that the issuing company offers this service.
- Let's make two cups of coffee with a moka pot
- lay the coffee in the filter without pressing it
- fill with water to the safety valve
- medium fire
- when it starts to gurgle turn off the flame
- wait for all the coffee to come out
- Let's make two cups of filter coffee
- 30 gr of ground coffee
- 1/2 liter of water
- preparation time: 5 minutes
- set the filter
- lay ground coffee
- switch on
- Let's make 2 espressos
- 15 grams of ground coffee
- water temperature 90 -92 C°
- time of extraction: 25 - 30 sec
- grind the coffee
- set the handle