- Cod. 1099
- 1 kg Pack
Italian Style blends together coffees from Vietnam and Brazil.
In espresso cup Italian Style shows a very dense and dark brown crema.
At the nose you perceive hints of toast bread and caramel.
The taste is mellow and gives fullness in mouth. Balanced, with an after-taste of caramel and toast bread.
This blend reflects the way of drinking Italian espresso. Ristretto, both in the morning, after meals or for a quick break at the bar.
The amount of caffeine is less than 3%.
Pack of 1000 g ℮
Shipping weight 1 kg
PRODOTTO E CONFEZIONATO IN ITALIA DA: ORO CAFFE' SRL, VIA PERUGIA 6, 33010 TAVAGNACCO (UD)
MISCELA DI CAFFÈ TORREFATTO IN GRANI
CONDIZIONI PARTICOLARI DI CONSERVAZIONE
CONSERVARE IL PRODOTTO IN UN LUOGO FRESCO ED ASCIUTTO
We accept payment by the following methods:
- Cash on delivery (additional cost of 10€)
The payment method was chosen during the order process.
For fidelity subscriptions, payment is made through the Stripe portal.
The following credit cards can be used: MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express, Aura Discover.
Prepaid cards, such as Postepay or Kalibra, are generally accepted on PayPal, provided that the issuing company issues an account statement in electronic or paper form, in order to be able to find the PayPal code and become a verified user. Before adding a credit or prepaid card to your PayPal account, make sure that the issuing company offers this service.
- Let's make two cups of coffee with a moka pot
- lay the coffee in the filter without pressing it
- fill with water to the safety valve
- medium fire
- when it starts to gurgle turn off the flame
- wait for all the coffee to come out
- Let's make two cups of filter coffee
- 30 gr of ground coffee
- 1/2 liter of water
- preparation time: 5 minutes
- set the filter
- lay ground coffee
- switch on
- Let's make 2 espressos
- 15 grams of ground coffee
- water temperature 90 -92 C°
- time of extraction: 25 - 30 sec
- grind the coffee
- set the handle