Cold Brewing,Cold Brewing
Paper filter for Cold Dripper
- Cod. BTUCA08
- Pack of 100 pieces
Paper filter for Kyoto dripper.
Shipping weight 0,066 kg
We accept payment by the following methods:
- Cash on delivery (additional cost of 10€)
The payment method was chosen during the order process.
For fidelity subscriptions, payment is made through the Stripe portal.
The following credit cards can be used: MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express, Aura Discover.
Prepaid cards, such as Postepay or Kalibra, are generally accepted on PayPal, provided that the issuing company issues an account statement in electronic or paper form, in order to be able to find the PayPal code and become a verified user. Before adding a credit or prepaid card to your PayPal account, make sure that the issuing company offers this service.
- Let's make a cold drip (roughly 9 cups of 15 ml)
- 60 gr of coffee beans
- 1/2 liter of water
- 1/2 liter of ice
- dripping duration: 6-8 hours
- medium grind (700-800 µm)
- lay gound coffee in the filter
- top part
- fill up with water and ice
- set the tap 6 drops in 10 seconds
- you can keep it in the fridge for 2 days