100% ARABICA GROUND COFFEE | 250 g
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Velvety, with notes of almond and hazelnut
A precious blend of 100% Arabica ground coffee that delivers a flowery, delicate flavour with notes of almond and hazelnut.
How do you prepare a good coffee with the moka?
Five simple steps that will make your moka coffee
- Pour mineral water into the moka boiler, half way up the valve
- Use 11 g for each 100 ml of water
- Place the coffee in the filter, levelling without pressing
- Place the moka on the stove over a medium flame (70° with an induction hob)
- A few seconds after it starts bubbling, switch off the heat!
Five simple steps that will make your moka coffee special!/p>
- Quantity: 250 g
- Produced in Italy by: ORO Caffè srl, via Perugia 6, 33010 Tavagnacco (UD)
- Packaging: packaged in the factory in via Martinelli 5, 34015 Muggia (TS)
- Food designation: a blend of roasted and ground coffee
- Special storage conditions: store the product in a cool and dry place