COLOMBIA PINK BOURBON COFFEE SINGLE-ORIGIN 100% ARABICA | 250 g
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Notes of citrus and berries
Limited series: only 150 units in BEANS (250 g each) are available.
The prestigious new single-origin 100% Arabica from the high peaks of the mountains of the San Adolfo National Park in southern Colombia delivers a burst of refined citrus and spice aromas. The discreet acidity of pink grapefruit and tangerine is combined with the sweetness of red fruits ending in a clean, long-lasting aftertaste.
A curiosity? This Bourbon variety is called Pink because the skins of its ripe berries are a beautiful rosy shade, instead of the typical red.
A superb 100% Arabica that cannot be missed in the journey of taste experiences of every coffee lover.
- Origin: Huila, Colombia
- Altitude: 1.800-1900 metres
- Variety: Pink Bourbon
- Process:natural sun-dried for roughly 20 days on an "African bed"
- Quantity: 250gr
- Produced and packaged in Italy by: Oro Caffè srl, via Perugia 6, 33010 Tavagnacco (UD)
- Food designation: a blend of roasted Coffee
- Special storage conditions: store the product in a cool and dry place.
This product is unavailable